Kick start your search for a new career by exploring what's important to you and taking control!
We're excited to announce a new Career Change Workshop at Rise Manchester on Saturday 10th December 2016.
This 3 hour workshop is designed to jump-start your job search. We do this by using our tried and tested methodology to help you consider and evaluate what you really want from your working life.
Ideal for those feeling bored, stuck and unfulfilled, our mission is to help you gain the insight and clarity you need to move forwards.
We help you to take the guess work out of looking for a new role by helping you to develop a set of key criteria or ‘non-negotiables’ based on your skills, values and needs.
Our practical and hands-on approach will help you to develop the insights you need to look for and land your perfect role.
What will you get from this workshop?
• A clear idea of what you enjoy and where you fit in.
• An understanding of the sort of change you are looking for
• An understanding of your skills, values, interests and fit.
• Establish your ‘non-negotiables’ to help you explore, filter, eliminate and pursue opportunities.
• Tools and techniques to take away and use to enhance your job search
• A plan for turning your insights into action.
Workshop Location: 231 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4EN (Through Grindsmith Coffee)